Having lived in the United Kingdom and the USA, Payge Hodapp has collected varied experiences and trainings that have led her to explore Stress Management and Energy Balancing in many guises. Whether working with individual clients or teaching in the classroom, Payge brings a multifaceted approach that encompasses both the personal and the universal.
Utilizing her several certifications in the field of wellness and energy balancing, Payge also draws on her years of teaching (at grade school, high school and college level) and consulting as well as her background as a nurse and nurse midwife. She offers individual consultations as well engaging and rewarding workshops that develop the inner resources of her clients and students to create balance, empowerment and choice.
As a teacher, Payge is described by her students as “a wonderful, positive, encouraging teacher” whose teaching “really impacted my life and helped me with my life choices” and “really opened my eyes as to how many different ways there are to deal with stress!”
For testimonials from her clients, see here (link to testimonials).
Payge has been studying methods for increasing well being and stress management for many years.
- EEM-CLP: She is a certified Eden Energy Medicine Clinical Practitioner.
- BFRP: She is a Bach Flower Registered Professional and a member of the British Flower and Vibrational Essence Association.
- TFHI/C: She teaches Touch for Health, an internationally recognized program of learning muscle testing as a method of biofeedback to identify imbalances in the body’s energy system as well as to re-balance the body’s energies and activate its intrinsic healing process for healing.
- HBI: She teaches HypnoBirthing® classes, a link to her original love for peaceful childbirth , when she worked as an OB RN and Certified Nurse Midwife.
- HSMI: As a certified Holistic Stress Management Instructor, for many years she has taught classes as Adjunct Faculty at Jackson College.